Saturday, November 27, 2010

Life at the moment

I may have scared a couple people with the last post. If you were one of them, take it as advice!

Weather is finally beginning to chill and it seems like it's time to bust out the jackets and sweaters.

I used to be big on fashion but as of late, i'm not too concerned about impressing anyone.  This may also be caused by my laziness and idgaf attitude.

It appears as though many people who were here before have disappeared or quit but I do wish to continue this blog because it's one of the only places I can speak my mind freely.

Hope you're all still alive after Black Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I think most of your followered perished in the black friday riots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, life has been pretty lazy for me as of late as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Pericles, to rage the city turn, Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. laziness epic problem of humanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of Pericles, to rage the city turn, Following!

    ReplyDelete